Employee management is an information system that supports the relationship between a company and its employees. Employee management has focused on enabling employees to collaborate on typical managerial tasks with their employers.
Pick up real-time attendance data from any reader automatically globally & calculate very powerful late coming, early going and overtime policies.
Leave management module allows to define various leave types ranging from earned/privileged leave(PL), casual leave (CL), sick leave (SL), compensatory off (comp offs), maternity leave (ML), paternity leave. The module allows to create and configure leave types.
An easy to use, effective, safe and efficient employee management module that saves considerable time and paperwork
Use the leave management module to process employee leave requests with ease. This highly flexible module integrates with calendar and company and state leave policies to support and monitor employee time off. You can create multiple leave types such as vacation, sick, maternity, family care leave, child care leave and configure rules regulating these leave types with company and state policies.
You can plan and manage employee availability with graphical representations of leaves, holidays, weekends and statuses.
Meaningful time and attendance data in a single centralized system drives automation.
- Track, manage, and plan employee time automated workforce processes
- Record total time, start and end time, time by pay code, time by work allocation through configurable timesheets, integrated with payroll
- Setup flexible working patterns -have different hours per day and shift schedules allocated to different team members
- Save time and keystrokes by auto-calculating overtime for employees’ overtime hours
- Manage your pay rates and employees pay by connecting your existing payroll systems
- Absences automatically appear in timesheets so these can be deducted and remove manual steps for your HR and People teams
- Reduce time-consuming manual administrative processes removing costly payroll errors and freeing your HR and People teams to focus on value-add activities